Top 5 Vaastu Tips For Your Kitchen
By following vaastu rules, one can easily instill positivity in the kitchen. Apart from good vibes, this ancient science of architecture is also known for providing prosperity and good luck! If you are going to buy apartments in Kolkata, you may go for consultancies who mainly deal with vaastu and those can be easily contacted.
- Separating elements is considered to be the most important aspect that is followed in vaastu rule. One of the main beliefs of Vaastu Shastra is that elements like fire and water should always be kept separate. The burner and the sink should be placed away from each other in order to avoid any kind of conflict between the natural elements. This is done mainly to avoid certain misunderstanding and family disputes.
- According to Vastu, the lord of fire, Agni prevails in the southeast direction of the home, which means the ideal placement of kitchen should be in the southeast direction of your house. This is certainly considered as yet another factor that should be followed as per Vaastu Shastra. When you plan to buy flats in Kolkata, developers should be made aware of all these minute details.
- As per Vaastu Shastra, there should be at least one or two windows in the kitchen. Large or small, the kitchen window essentially should always face east. As far as ventilators are concerned, you can consider the southern direction of the house. As for Vaastu, the more ventilated your kitchen, the better it is.
- Storage system is yet another important aspect of the kitchen as we need to store food, grains, as well as utensils without creating any commotion, if kept in a cluster. The storage cupboards are better if fitted to the southern and western wall of the kitchen. Vaastu says to avoid placing them in the north and east walls. A clutter free arrangement is preferred the most.
- Vibrant colors are preferred more when it comes to the wall of the kitchen. Go for vibrant colors like yellow, red, orange, rosy pink and chocolate brown. Bright and vibrant colours are considered to be radiating positivity throughout the house, as per Vaastu.